Comprehensive Risk Improvement Solutions Process
- What is CRISP?
This is an Enterprise Risk Management approach to examine and identify risk issues with solutions which include transfer, avoidance, assumption and insurance.
- The CRISP Plan Includes:
- Interviews of Key Employees
- Review of Policies, Procedures and Contracts
- Review of Employee Handbook, Update or Provide New Handbook.
- Review of Safety Committee and Program
- Review and verify Experience Rating and Workers Compensation Classification
- Review of Compliance Issues
- Review of Loss History and Reserves
- Review of Insurance Contracts with Recommendations
- A report will be developed outlining findings of above and a comprehensive risk improvement plan.