Please review the following risk questions to see if they apply to your operations.
- Are sub-contractor insurance certificates reviewed for both Workers Compensation and Completed Operations including after they leave the job? Are you an additional insured with a Hold Harmless agreement?
- Do you have a documented safety program with an active safety committee? Are you OSHA compliant?
- Do you really understand how experience modification rating works and are open reserves reviewed prior to deadline for experience rating?
- Do you pay your Workers Compensation premium with your payroll to avoid surprise additional premium audits?
- Do you have a personal use policy for those employees assigned company vehicles? Do you have a current MVR on file on all drivers, including those that use their own autos for business purposes?
- Are your construction contracts reviewed for proper insurance requirements?