Please review the following risk questions to see if they apply to your operation.
- Does your Employment Practices Liability provide third party coverage for alleged harassment by your employees to your customer?
- Does your Professional/Errors & Omissions coverage have a “hammer” clause which requires you to pay 50% of loss?
- Are Certificates of Insurance obtained from sub-contract professionals? Do they include Workers Compensation and Professional/Errors & Omissions Liability?
- Do you have a personal use policy for those employees assigned company vehicles? Do you have a current MVR on file on all drivers, including those that use their own autos for business purposes?
- Do you pay your Workers Compensation premium with your payroll to avoid surprise additional premium audits?
- Are your officers covered for employee EEOC suits and allegations of mismanagement? Can you document your diversity training?